We are excited to welcome you back to Canterbury for the Summer of 2021! Our summer operations will be more like a normal season; however, we appreciate your flexibility and understanding as our rules and operating procedures are subject to reevaluation at any time at the discretion of the Board or to adhere with guidance and mandates put forth by the CDC, the VDH, and the Governor of Virginia.
Standard Pool Hours
(Check home page for weekly holiday, swim meet, or event exceptions)
Monday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- By entering CRA’s facilities, you attest that you are free of all COVID-19 symptoms agree to abide by CRA rules.
- Desk and snack bar staff will be masked when interacting with members. Members may wear masks when entering/exiting, on the deck, and in the bathrooms if they wish, but it is not required. Masks may not be worn in the pool.
- Please be courteous and maintain distance from members not in your household unless mutually agreed to. Please observe distancing in the lines for the diving board, the slide, and the snack bar.
- There will be no scheduled cleaning breaks this year. We will have cleaning supplies on hand if you wish to wipe down a table or chair. Our normal end-of-day cleaning procedures will be in place.
- While small pool toys and soft, sponge-like balls will be allowed, we remind you of our rules that pool toys and balls may not be thrown across the pool or deck, and may not be thrown during adult swim. Footballs and volleyballs are not allowed. Floats, rafts, and noodles are not allowed unless specifically stated for movie nights. Please make sure that children understand these rules, which are for the safety and enjoyment of all our members.
- The lap lane is available to lap swimmers on a first-come first-served basis. It is standard procedure for two people to be able to swim laps in the single lane at the same time, starting at opposite ends and swimming in opposite directions. Please make sure children understand the lap lane restriction.